Pick Me Up Monday
Living with an Otaku sibling who’s forever glued to the 9Gag app on her phone has it’s perks. Not to mention I’m dating a living Reddit maniac, his favourite jokes usually siphoned off one of the pages of askreddit, or r/jokes – Needless to say, I’m constantly bombarded by a never-ending stream of corny jokes, r/DadJokes and downright hilarious pictures.
Our topic of the day: Corny pickup lines. And I’m not talking about childish attempts at ‘I know who you are, but what am I?’ stuff, but rather the real mashup of ridiculous one-liners, or what redditors would call ‘Top Scoring Links’.
1. You look gouda nun to eat. (Geddit? How cheesy!)
2. (Holds out hand) Hey, I’m going for a walk. Will you hold this for me?
3. I’m having a sale in my bedroom. My clothes are 100% off.
4. Are you a beaver? Cuz dam.
5. (And for those Harry Potter nerds) My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!
6. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute cutecumber.
In other completely unrelated news, it’s Anna Wintour herself that stated that trends are going out of fashion. The Vogue editor in chief mentioned in an interview, quoting that ‘Trend is a dirty word’ – Watch the video here!